Tuesday, September 2, 2008

OK...

So my birthday weekend is turning into my birthday week... maybe I'll journal after this weekend. I always do this to myself, but that's OK... this is life and I have to live it and make my decisions. And right now I decide to enjoy my week... even if the scale is up a lb or 2. Gotta say though, I did get up and mow the lawn and sweep & mop my house yesterday, so I am moving during all of this. But tonight a few friends are taking me out for Applebee's appetizers after school and tomorrow (my ACTUAL b-day) is pedicures and lunch and then this weekend... well I will tell you all about that after it's over! So anyways... Monday morning I'm going to start a new plan and really get this going again. "Life" shouldn't get in the way too bad after my birthday week is over (well... life ALWAYS is getting in the way, but I really want this and I think (OK, I KNOW) I will make better decisions after my b-day)... wish me luck and until then... HAVE FUN!!!

No comments: