Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday's Journal...

Breakfast: nada

Lunch: Roast Beef Wrap (3)
Wheat Thins (3)
Cottage Cheese (2)

Snack: Reg Fro Yo w/ topping (8)

Dinner: 6 in Roast Beef Sub (6)
Bite of soup and 2 Sun Chips (1)

My Goals
Journal: yes
Exercise: nope...
Callanetics: nope...
Water: YES!!!
8PM cut-off: yes
Send journal: yes (I posted)

OK... so I haven't journaled in awhile, but I'm back now! YEA me. I have set myself some goals and I really want to reach my goal by Christmas, so wish me luck and here I go! Biggest Loser starts again Tuesday (you can watch the first hour of the premiere here). I think this is what is giving me the motivation to do this and get back on track. It will be 3 years since I started losing weight and wouldn't it be great to be at my final goal (65 lbs gone) in that time. I feel great that I've maintained for the past year... but there is a part of me that wonders where I would be if I would've just followed program a little better this past year... but I can't think about that. I need to focus on the here and now and be grateful that I have maintained for this past year. OK- so you can see my goals and one of them is posting my journal here, so I will hopefully do it everyday! OH- my first goal is to lose 10 lbs... my WI (weigh-in) is on Friday. So I will let you all know how I did come Friday. And I'm a scale obsessed person, so I will not step on the scale until Friday. Wish me luck with that one! OK... I'll post again tomorrow!

No comments: