Friday, August 29, 2008

Wed/Thurs Food Journals

Wednesday's Food Journal...
Breakfast- 4
Chex Mix Turtle Bar (2)
couple bites of a pastry (2)

Lunch- 8
roast beef wrap (3)
1/2 c. cottage cheese (2)
wheat thins (3)

Snack-
nada... doing homework all afternoon

Dinner- 8
Taco Bell bean burrito (8)

Snack- 8
fro yo w/ cookie dough (8)

Water: enough!!!
Exercise: I walked the zoo this morning with two 3-yr-olds. I pulled them in a wagon (off & on) for 2.5 hours
That's 6 AP's

Total Points Eaten: 28 (25+3 AP's)

Thursday's Food Journal...
B: nada...

Lunch- 12
shredded wheat w/ skim milk (4)
fro yo w/ heath bar (8)

Dinner- 7
roast beef wrap (3)
applesauce (1)
wheat thins (3)

After-school Snack- 6
Pretzels (2)
rice krispie treat (2)
chex mix bar (2)

Water: enough...
Exercise: I went to work for 3 hours (walking around a warehouse scanning and gathering orders... lots of walking and squatting!) I gave myself 7 AP's

Total Points Eaten: 25

I'm taking today (Friday) off counting. AF visiting, so I want french fries and a Dr. Pepper! So I'm getting it for lunch! I will probably not post much this weekend (my birthday weekend... notice that it's not just a day for me... no... I celebrate all weekend. I would celebrate all month, but maybe that's going too far! heehee) so hopefully all will go well this weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Good job! Sounds like life is busy, busy right now. How is school going? And you're working?? Where? Have a great weekend and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Aut said...

I didn't know it was your birthday weekend!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

p.s. I am studying right now to keep up with you...smarty!!