Thursday, September 18, 2008

OK... so I'm caught up now!

I have been so ultra-super-busy lately... but not so busy I couldn't count points. I just haven't had time to post my food journals every night. I'm just too tired once I get to stop for the night, so I haven't posted. But as you can tell from the posts below I've been chugging right along. I actually feel really good right now. I haven't stepped on the scale yet this week (yea me... I usually have to check my weight everyday!!! OCD...) But I have just been conscious about what I put into my mouth. If you notice I eat the same thing all the time (one thing... leftovers from dinner...). But I notice I do better when I eat the same things and with my schedule so crazy with piano lessons/school/mutual, if I can make something I can eat on the way I'm doing good. Next week I'm going to try for some diversity in my menu. Maybe I'll make a menu up and post it here. That might help me feel just a little bit motivated to try something different. I'm really glad that I am doing this again. I feel better already and I know I can get to the place where I can be the happiest with my body. Not that I'm unhappy right now. I know I look a whole lot better than 3 years ago from now, but I know where I want to be and I know I can get there if I just try. I don't want maintenance to be hard, so I'll see what I can do. I enjoy just maintaining without stress (it helps me a lot). I look over this past year and know I've done a great job. Now if I can just get to my personal goal by Christmas, that would be the best Christmas present I could give myself. Maybe then I will buy myself some new jeans! OK... enough rambling from me... off to post on my MainBlog and Get ready to go sign-up for the next semester of school! Wish me luck!

No comments: