Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Food Journals...

OK, I didn't post yesterday's food journal, so here are the past 2...


Monday's Food Journal
Breakfast- 1
Slice of bread (1)

Lunch- 3
1/2 roast beef sandwich (3)

Snack- 9
fro yo w/ cookie dough (8)
applesauce cup (1)

Dinner- 9
2 torillas (3)
1/4 c. lean hamburger (2)
1/3 c. shredded cheese (3)
Fat free refried beans (1)

Snack- 8
fro yo w/ cookie dough (8)
(thanks my friend Fawn.... I really needed that "comfort food")


Water: enough!!!
Exercise: I actually hit the gym- burned 562 cal!!! That's 5 AP's (and I used them all!!!)

Total Points Eaten: 30 (25+5 AP's)

Tuesday's Food Journal...
B: nada...

Lunch- 3
1/2 roast beef sandwich

Snack- 8
fro yo w/ cookie dough (8)
(I'm seriously addicted!!!)

Dinner- 7
Lean Pocket Sub- mozz & meatball (5)
Salad w/ dressing (1)
Applesauce cup (1)
Peaches cup (0)

After-school Snack- 5
Pretzels (2)
fro yo- no topping (3)
(yea, I save a ton of points if I don't eat the topping, but seriously, the cookie dough... YUM!!!)

Water: enough...
Exercise: nada... just walking kids to/home from school

Total Points Eaten: 23 (didn't hit my target... that's OK)

OK... now I gotta go read a Biology book! What FUN!!!

No comments: