Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another Blog...

I decided to start a blog just for the reason of keeping me motivated in losing weight. I have pretty much maintained my weight (within a few pounds of my WW goal) now for 1 yr (YEA ME!!!), but I would really like to finish losing the last 20ish pounds on my body.

So I'm going to post my...
Weekly weigh-in's
My food journals (hopefully daily)
My stuggles
My successes
My favorite recipes I use
...And anything else I think I need to post!

So come join me on my journey. If you need some motivation, I hope you can find it here! And if you enjoy motivating others, I will take all the motivation I can get!!!

You see the site name of my blog (beaperfect10), well, Chuck came up with that name for me because that is my ultimate goal! And for all you who are thinking- she's already a perfect 10 (heehee)... I mean pants size! That is my ultimate goal. To me it seems reasonable for who I am and for what I want to maintain for the rest of my life. Right now I'm a 12, so I don't have much left, but it's still something!

So please wish me luck and hopefully this blog will give me the motivation to get going again and get to where I want to be... FOR ME!!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay you! What a great idea. We all need any motivation we can get and this will be a great place to read up on some inspiration. I'm looking forward to a perfect 10 size too. But that's a ways away for me. Right now, I'm just trying to reach that first 10 lbs. - it's being very sneaky.