Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No one has died...

...and that is a good thing
b/c i went off my "happy pills"
about a month and a half ago!

physically I feel better...
i haven't gained any weight
which is awesome...
b/c i was steadily gaining since starting them
& i haven't changed anything w/ diet-exercise.
NICE!!!
i poop better...
no more [constipation] for these intestines!

emotionally... i'm ok-ish
it is something i have to be conscious of.
not extremely cool,
but i was tired...
of what my meds were doing to me...
that is physically.
it was hard to be happy
in an overweight body!
I still am patient w/ my kiddos
but, i have to be more aware.

i'm heading to the
{{happiest place on earth}}
soon...
and when i return...
i will do something
that will make me happy!
you just wait and see!

so until then...
when i post about what is going on...
here's a quote to think about!

"the successful person has the habit
of doing the things failures don't like to do.
they don't like doing them either necessarily.
but their disliking is subordinated to
the strength of their purpose."

hope it gives you something to think about...
caz i'm thinking too much!

No comments: