Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Making myself happy...

That's what I said I was going to do this week. We just got back from another trip to DISNEYLAND* late Monday evening. I ate too much junk while I was there and I could totally feel it (and the scale totally felt it as well, poor thing). But that's ok... it's a journey! So yesterday, even though I didn't "count POINTS" I did focus on not eating too much and just drinking water. No "LiQuiD SaNitY" for me! And then today I counted POINTS and just water again! YEA ME!!! Although I have a killer "caffeine withdrawl" headache, but that's ok... it will be gone in the next few days.


So, if you couldn't guess, the thing I'm doing to make me happy is to take care of myself mentally and physically. I have been neglecting the physical for the past year and the mental... well I've been using a crutch. But now it is time to go head on and work everything out w/out the use of meds that make it hard to lose weight and without the stress of hard school classes. I signed up for a sewing class and in October I'm taking a medical terminology class online. I also just started working more regularly at scrapbook.com warehouse again. I love it there. The people are nice that I work with and the scheduling is fairly flexible. So when school starts I plan on working whenever they need me. It would be nice to have some extra cash flowing in! So... I'm super tired and want to go to bed, so that is what I'm doing. Just wanted to post about my life a bit. I'm going to post here more often now with my ups and downs and anything I feel that is important to share! I'm hoping this will help me stay on track!

No comments: