Thursday, September 16, 2010

Food Journal 9-16 (thurs)

Breakfast
2 slices toast w/ light margarine and strawberry jam
1 small banana

Snack
6 pk Keebler crackers
pear

Lunch
Lean pocket

Snack
another donut
44 oz wild cherry pepsi
3/4 sleeve saltines

Dinner
fro yo
3/4 heath topping

Wow... crazy old me. But WI was today. Down 1 lb. Doing ok I guess! My goal is slow and steady. I'm down 6 lbs in 4 weeks. Looks good to me! Maybe I'll keep going! No stress here! And I have had my soda. Yeah, I know it isn't all good for me, but I like it. I'll decide when I really want it to go, but it isn't time yet! Probably will not be stressing about a food journal for the next 2 days. Lunch w/ Nic and scrapnite tomorrow... scrapping all day Saturday... just don't plan on hearing from me! And maybe I will eat some french fries tomorrow night! Oh it's been so long... hummmmmm.... maybe I shouldn't take the risk. Maybe Pandas will do! That works well on my tummy!

My goals
4 water bottles- almost... promise to get my last one in b4 bed!
food journal- here it is!
3 meals, 2 snacks- yup (i might need to work a bit on the healthy factor next week)
WATP- nada
Abs/Arms- probably not (unless I get motivated tonight... which I might! I will tell you later!)
8 pm cut-off- yup, that's the plan!
No bad fast food- yup, but tomorrow and Saturday will be a different story!

Looks good I think! I'm happy and that is all that matters!

No comments: