Saturday, June 11, 2011

I want a Dr. Pepper...

I haven't had one since May 26th...

It's been 2 weeks and 2 days...

I thought it had been 3 weeks...

I know I only want one to fill my sadness...

But I will be strong and NOT have one!!!

I will leave my situation and not come back til I'm ok...

---

btw... my tooth hurts,

I need a root canal...

But it doesn't hurt enought to warrant weekend rates...

Chuck doesn't agree...

He just wants me to get it fixed...

That way he doesn't have to take care of me

Or give me any sympathy...

So I will leave the house...

Then he doesn't have to worry!!!

I will get it fixed Monday morning...

Only a day and a half away...

I can make it!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Stay strong!!! No DR Pepper!
Treat yourself to something small that will still satisfy the craving.


And ugh i hate a sore mouth!
Hang in there :(